Hey, Big Guy, Indeed
I think I’ve mentioned several times that Elliot is growing well, but now I have some stats to prove it. He’s grown a whopping 3 lbs and 3 inches in just 1 month! For comparison, I’ve put his measurements with Allie’s:
Allison Elliot
| Birth | 1 Month | Birth | 1 Month | ||
| Weight | 8 lbs 7 oz | 9 lbs 6 oz | 7 lbs 9 oz | 10 lbs 8.5 oz | |
| Length | 20.25 in | 22 in | 19 in | 22 in |
So, he was born a pound less and weighs a pound more than she did at this point. This is a testament to what a good eater he is AND how God has answered SO MANY prayers about breast feeding and milk supply! I am so incredibly grateful! It’s still sad that he spits up so much, but it’s obviously not hindering his growth.
And, speaking of growth: there is no way to say strongly enough how GIANT a two-year-old becomes when you acquire a newborn. Perspective gets all whacky.
I LOVE IT!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Sarah Tien
Praise God! Good job, mama!
ReplyDeleteStephanie