Waiting on our Boy

Any day now, we are going to welcome our son out of my midsection and into our home! My due date is July 15, Friday. I have been hoping to have a VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Caesarean), but for that to happen, I need to go into labor on my own before Friday. Since I had a c-section with Allison (she was breech, so I had a scheduled a c-section  and never went into labor), they will not let me go past my due date. So this little boy only has a few more days to come out on his own before we go in after him with a c-section on Friday afternoon.

So far, I’ve had contractions every night for quite awhile, but they never amount to anything. So we continue to wait and pray that God will bring our son at the right time in the right way. I’m frankly scared of either option (VBAC or repeat c-section), so I’m glad I can just trust it to God’s hands.

I am looking forward to meeting our little guy – what a strange thing to not even know this little person who will be such a huge part of my life for the rest of my life!

Comments

  1. Praying for you and your little boy, Sarah! May the God who formed him inside of you in the first place bring him out into the world in just the right way and at just the right time!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gray Day

NYC 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 2

New York City 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 1