May Flowers
Okay, this is a seriously overdue post. There are a lot of fun things that have happened in recent months that I haven’t taken time to blog about. And the fact that I’m going to have a baby in 3 weeks or less (!!) probably means I won’t get to all of them. But I’m going to take a few minutes to post a few pictures of my sweetie girl that were taken in May.
One of my favorite things about spring in the town where we live is the park behind the library that is filled FILLED with tulips and lilacs that bloom in fragrant splendor. It’s truly gorgeous there for a few weeks each year, and I love taking Allie there to walk around and take pictures. Except that at this stage of life, it’s mostly about running and darting and moving fast, so it was hard to capture magical photo moments where she wasn’t just a blur.
Ooh, such pretty pictures of your girl in the flowers! That smile of hers is pure joy.
ReplyDeleteStephanie
such a pretty pretty girl. who looks like seth. i guess that makes seth pretty too.
ReplyDelete