Our Back Yard

I’ve meant to write a post about the work we did in our back yard this summer/fall but I’m just going with this abbreviated version instead. Due to the blizzard that hit us last night (20+ inches of snow, 4-5 ft. high drifts of snow!), I couldn’t resist posting this picture of the three seasons we’ve gone through:

Late Summer
Put in a few plants I bought on clearance (yes, the landscaping leaves something to be desired), worked hard (very hard, three-attempts-hard) to grow grass from seed in our back yard (which was formerly a mess of old asphalt and weeds). Had a brick patio put in.
IMG_5172

Fall
The grass! It grew!
IMG_5665

Winter
Remember those shrubs you saw in the summer and fall? Poor little guys. they are under there somewhere.
IMG_6384

Comments

  1. Pretty! Remember how you have a real grown-up house and yard?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gray Day

NYC 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 2

New York City 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 1