I Don’t Blog Often Enough
Not that you’re all waiting on pins and needles for more and more and more baby pictures, but I like trying to document what’s going on with us and I’m really behind. I’m just going to hit on a few recent events.
We had a great visit to Tennessee over the 4th of July to spend time with my parents (now known as Nana and Grandpa). We had a great time and Allie logged a lot of hours in her new little pool! We showed her sparklers and she was pretty unimpressed.
My mom came for a visit in July to spend some quality time with Allie while we tackled some house projects. We got a lot done (even though we have a lot more on our To-Do List!) and I’ll have to do another post with some before & after pictures of our various projects.
We recently had a great time with my brother (now known as Uncle Aaron) who spent some time visiting us. Allie really enjoyed time with Uncle and we appreciated an excuse to get out and about to enjoy Chicagoland in the beautiful summer weather!
And in the category of “what Allie’s up to these days,” here are a few glimpses (hold your mouse over each picture for a caption):
Look at your little explorer! Can't believe how much she's moving around and investigating her world. Thanks for the pics!
ReplyDeleteShe is SUCH a doll! Brooke and I miss seeing you guys! Glad to see all is well. :)
ReplyDelete