Related +7

I don’t meant to belabor the point, but here’s another picture of me as a baby that I think shows my similarities to Allie. As I said before, I’m thrilled that Allie looks so much like her very attractive Daddy. But it’s also amazing to me to see some of myself in there, too. Look closely, and you just might see the resemblance.

Sarah Fall 1978  Allie May 2010

Yesterday, Seth and I celebrated our seventh anniversary. I am so, so blessed to have a caring, thoughtful, fun, sensitive, silly, handy, hilarious friend to spend life with.

8.17.03

Comments

  1. I'm with you. People always say my kids look exactly like each other and their Daddy. But, Lily looks a lot like my baby pictures, too.

    Also, I still love your Seattle engagement/save the date picture. Beautiful - that is what you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the comparison pictures! you and allie are super cutie girls!

    happy 7!! and i mean HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! And yes, she definitely has your smile! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gray Day

NYC 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 2

New York City 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 1