It Takes Two
So, no one ever says to me, “Wow, Allie looks a lot like you.” No, all we get are comments on HOW MUCH she looks like Seth. And it’s true; she definitely has his eyes. And it doesn’t bother me a bit that she looks mostly like Daddy because I happen to think he’s very good looking and so is our baby.
But I would like to point out that I’m in there, too, if you look closely. This isn’t the best picture to show our resemblance, but it does give you an idea. And just for comparison, I’ve thrown in a little Seth, too.
Everyone says how much Sammy looks like Loren (and Larry for that matter!) ALL THE TIME! I'm not sure anyone has ever accused me of being Sammy's Mom :) So I know how you feel. But I love it! What a blessing to have such a little cutie to remind you so much of your big cutie :)
ReplyDelete