The Rhythm Is Gonna Get You

It turns out our big girl likes to dance. Please ignore the toy-strewn floor and enjoy Allie jamming to the ABC Song.

Comments

  1. good dancer!! i loooove how she knows which button to push! what a smartie! what a happy, sweet, smartie, dancer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she's a champion rocker like her momma too! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow she's adorable - I love how she presses the button again and again! She's got the moves!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! She totally knows what she's doing pushing the button. She's rockin' so hard I can't believe she doesn't tip over. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how she presses the button again before the song is almost over! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gray Day

NYC 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 2

New York City 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 1