Father’s Day!
Today I’m celebrating three great fathers in my life: my own father, my father-in-law, and (especially this year) the father of my baby girl. God (the best Father of all) has really blessed me with these three men. All are loving, patient, wise, funny, caring, wonderful men who love the Lord and Allison and me.
It’s been amazing and beautiful to watch Seth become a father to Allie. I mean of course he was her father from the get-go, but I personally think that the role of father (or mother!) is one that you grow into. In fact, I think you continue to grow into the role (and the role continues to morph) as time passes and your child grows. It’s just such a joy to watch Seth and Allie love and enjoy each other; they both light up when they see each other. I really have the sweetest little family.
Happy Father's Day, Seth! Love the shot of Allie trying to gouge out your eyes. :-)
ReplyDeleteCrushing it.
ReplyDelete