No Thanks
Out of the blue, our kiddo has decided to let us know when she’s not interested in something. In general, she’s not interested in having us put anything in her mouth because she’d rather feed herself. Thankfully, she will still eat pureed food from a spoon.
Allie: No Thanks from sbr0s on Vimeo.
Ha! I love how pleased she looks with herself after the head shaking. :-)
ReplyDeleteshe's SO excited that she's communicating! no thanks! and if you didn't notice the first time, no thanks no thanks! cute!
ReplyDeleteDoes she have any foods that she doesn't like (or really likes)? Apparently I used to like beets. Oh, and once I poured a bowl of soup over my head. I think it was tomato.
ReplyDeleteA must watch. We love this.
ReplyDeleteThat's an emphatic head shake! I love how she gets her whole body into it... so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo this is what the girls were talking about Friday! Hilarious!
ReplyDelete