Gray Day
I think it might have actually been sunny today, but since I was homebound for the day (I wasn’t feeling well and Allie was fussy last night/today so we stayed home from church in case we are getting sick), but it sure feels like a gray day to me. I’m still struggling with nursing issues. The short version is that is has been determined (after much, much ado that exhausted all of the lactation consultants’ ideas) that I am not making enough milk. That, combined with the slow let downs I’ve mentioned before, means that Allison won’t nurse. And even if she would nurse, there isn’t enough milk for her. So I am using an electric pump to get out the milk that is there, feeding her that in a bottle, then giving a supplemental bottle of soy-based formula (because we think she may have a milk sensitivity; I am off of dairy, as well). Meanwhile, I am getting blocked milk ducts almost every day (a painful but temporary issue that goes away after a few hours or a few days with heat packs, pumpi...
pretty green gingham! i love it! she's so darling! she's getting really good at the posing! :)
ReplyDeleteI like the belly button shot the best! She gets prettier every time you post.
ReplyDeleteHappy girl! Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteShe really is one of the cutest babies ever!
ReplyDelete