Prayer Request
As I mentioned in the last entry, we’ve continued to struggle with feeding issues with Allison. We’ve tried two prescription medications for reflux, and while the most recent one has helped a little, it certainly hasn’t taken away the problem. So we are going to see a pediatric gastroenterology specialist on Wednesday morning. Perhaps you’ll join us in praying that the doctor would have wisdom to know what (if anything) can be done to help the situation. Please pray that I’ll be able to clearly communicate her symptoms and behavior so that the doctor might know which tests to run, what medications to try, etc. It would be a huge blessing to find some relief from the pain that Allie seems to be in when she eats.
Meanwhile, our garage is being built! After waiting for almost two weeks for the driveway concrete to dry, construction began on Friday and resumed today. The garage is almost finished … and just in time because it snowed for the first time last night! It was a pretty light dusting, but snow nonetheless. We are very grateful that we’ll have a place to park the cars out of the snow this winter.
Oh Sarah, I will be praying for relief. Allison's cry I'm sure breaks your heart, especially when there is nothing you can do. Maybe we need to have our girls meet, so they can rub the good parts they have on to each other....of course leaving their struggles behind!
ReplyDeleteLet us know how Wednesday goes!
I am praying the doctor can figure something out--she's such a happy girl otherwise, and how sad to see her (and you) hurting. By the way, I love her socks in this picture. :-)
ReplyDeleteoh God, you know exactly what's going on with allie's poor sweet little body...... please lead sarah, seth, and their doctors to the right answer to make allie feel all better. amen!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteany news?
ReplyDelete