Day 10 Photo Shoot

 

Comments

  1. love it! Congratulations guys. What fun. wishing you the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love allison and i love the pictures with kitter! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness beautiful pictures....that is one happy nanna and one curious kitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty little girl! I love the one of Kitter babysitting. =-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kitter is doing a great job keeping an eye on that cutie baby. she's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't leave a comment on your video below, but wow, that was sooooo incredibly sweet!!!! I'm so glad your mom is there to lend a big hand, and that Kitter is adjusting to the new family : ) Love and hugs,
    teri

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO cute! Love the pics! And, we are very familiar with that blanket :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gray Day

NYC 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 2

New York City 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 1