Sneak Peek

Now, feeling a bit defensive of my crush, I'd like to ask you to forgive the house for being in need of a nicer paint job. We'll get to that (assuming we get the house). And it's winter, which everyone knows is the ugliest time of year for a yard. The prettiest parts of the house are on the rennovated interior. Anyway, the first picture is the aerial view that started it all.

Comments

  1. She is charming! I can see why the crush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous house! You guys are the perfect match! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! It's huge! (well, of course compared to japanese houses...)and so pretty!! Tamaki

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you posted pictures. It is fun to see your crush. And I hope we'll get to see pictures of the inside soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gray Day

NYC 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 2

New York City 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 1