Winter is Here!
Haven't written for a month, so time to write something. It's twelve degrees outside (!) but it feels tolerable because it's very sunny, the wind isn't blowing, and there are about 2-3 inches of lovely white snow on the ground. Yes, the winters here are very cold and snowy, but the difference in the seasons is really beautiful and enjoyable.
Things are going well as we enter the holiday season. I have Christmas cards to write, shopping to do, and halls to be decked. I love it! We'll get our tree this weekend. Pictures to follow.
no snow yet here... it's actually not too bad here when it's above 40. anything less than that is a little painful.
ReplyDeleteWhew!! 12!! I'm not sure I could handle that cold - but I would love the snow. That would be awesome! Have fun getting your tree - we miss you over here!
ReplyDeleteooh, we had our first real snow today! probably about 1/4 inch! but it's still on the grass and cars half a day later!
ReplyDelete