
It's cold and white outside and we are happily snowed in with my parents who left behind their more reasonable weather in Tennessee in favor of a very white Christmas. It's been so fun to open Christmas cards each day and read about what friends and family have been up to for the past year. I hope that whatever you're doing tonight, you're warm, cozy, and with those you love. And if you aren't (like my brother who is all alone for Christmas this year ... sad), I hope you're having a happy holiday anyway and that you're looking forward to the new year with hope.
Lots of love from our home to yours!
What an awesome tree photo! I am sure you've heard about the two weeks of snow we've had here, it's been simply NUTS! Merry Christmas, you two, lots of love-check out our blog for some pics of Abrielle's first Christmas. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! We miss you guys around here! Seth, we played some Christmas hoops this year -- full court at NSA with a bout 13 people. Good stuff but you were missed. I didn't see a single backhand finger roll the entire day!
ReplyDeleteMatt
Merry Christmas! Now you don't have to just dream of a white Christmas. =-)
ReplyDeleteStephanie