Europebound!
Quick update. Last week/weekend, my cousin Belinda came to visit from Cincinnati. It was fantastic! Now that I live near cousins Jen & Jesse and Erica & Peter, having Bel in the mix made quite a fun cousin party! Our plan is to try to get all of our cousins to move to the Chicago area.
We leave for Europe tomorrow (Friday) evening. We are totally not ready, but trying to just be chill about it. I've copied a bunch of pages out of travel guides (Rick Steve's is our personal favorite), so we'll be doing some planning on the fly, but I've also been slapping together an itinerary and some maps and information on how to get from plans to hotels and whatnot. We are looking forward to this fun trip together, and appreciate your prayers for good health and safety. We'll be back on Oct. 5th.
We leave for Europe tomorrow (Friday) evening. We are totally not ready, but trying to just be chill about it. I've copied a bunch of pages out of travel guides (Rick Steve's is our personal favorite), so we'll be doing some planning on the fly, but I've also been slapping together an itinerary and some maps and information on how to get from plans to hotels and whatnot. We are looking forward to this fun trip together, and appreciate your prayers for good health and safety. We'll be back on Oct. 5th.
I guess you won't read this until you get back, but I'll be praying for a great trip.
ReplyDeleteAnd I hope my kids and their cousins are as close as you are with your cousins.
we're already praying for your trip. and i can't believe you posted a blog in with all those things you had to do before you left! silly girl!
ReplyDeletewe can't wait to see your pics from your trip!
coming home soon. can't wait to hear how everything went!
ReplyDeletewelcome home! can't wait to see pics!
ReplyDeletestephanie