Olympics

Just wanted everyone to know that we are watching plenty of olympics. Very exciting stuff! We like to watch events and announce, "That doesn't look that hard." We like to make a big deal of things like (in men's gymnastics), "A sommersault! I could do that." A prayer request: my lower back continues to hurt and not be right. I've been seeing a chiropractor for a few months and although I've made some progress, it has absolutely plateaued and I'm very frustrated by it. The pain is kind of a low, chronic ache in my very low back/pelvis. Any amount of walking or standing makes it hurt more. So, the idea of walking all over Europe in just over a month is ... yikes. My prayer is that I can have it diagnosed by a doctor and begin to find some relief. Seth and I are planning to spend part of the weekend downtown to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. He is getting to know downtown pretty well since he works down there every day, but it's all still pretty new to me. So it's exciting to be down there and getting to know my way around. But not being able to walk a lot is definitely a downer. Prayers appreciated.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you shared your need and I'll be praying for quick relief for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you should look into rolfing. I know a lot of people with chronic back and sacral problems who were "fixed" by it when nothing else worked. Do a search for certified rolfers in your area. It can be kind of expensive, but it is worth it. I saw one several times a few years ago for some posture stuff and it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gray Day

NYC 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 2

New York City 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 1