Update Your Address Book
I keep forgetting to mention this, but our zip code has changed slightly as of July 1, so please update your address books. Our new zip code is 60189.
Things are going well; Seth is really enjoying the job so far. I am loving this summer weather, despite the fact that I got reasonably sunburned yesterday. My lower back, which has been hurting for several months, is truly on the mend. It has taken some pretty intense treatment from the chiropractor but it's coming along. Good health is really a blessing, and I want to be thankful for all the things in my body that function properly and don't hurt.
Still haven't produced any zucchini yet...
You're right. It is easy to take our health for granted. Until we're unhealthy.
ReplyDeleteIt's hard to be thankful for the things that don't hurt when something does hurt. I admire you for trying to look at that aspect of it. That's not an easy thing to do. Love you.
ReplyDeleteYeah Seth! That's terrific news for you both! Please give our love to Kitter...we have updated photos of Abrielle at our blog-www.wahlsworld.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete