Employed!
It's official! Papers have been signed, phone calls have been made, and my husband has a full-time job! His first day will be Monday which means I will (finally) have health insurance! It is all very exciting but also a little surreal since it's been so long and drawn out. But we feel like God has been very faithful in bringing us this job. It originally started as a two-week temporary project in December and now Seth is being hired by a different company who observed his work on that project.
Seth will be working as a web developer for PointBridge, a consulting firm in downtown Chicago. He will likely work downtown most of the time, but as different projects arise, the location might change. He really enjoys the type of work that he'll be doing and he likes what he knows of the company and his new coworkers.
We feel like our prayers have been answered, and we are grateful to God for being so faithful to provide for all our needs. We felt like he opened the doors for us to move here and apparently he's had very good plans up his sleeve for our little family. We are happy and looking forward to this next chapter of life.
Thanks to all for your prayers, love, support, and concern. It means a lot to know that so many people care about our lives.
Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteYippee!!!!! So glad that Seth got his job.
ReplyDeleteyay! congrats, seth! now that you have insurance you can do something wild and crazy...like go sky diving! =-)
ReplyDeletestephanie
congrats, Seth and Sarah. I'll be beginning that search for January employment once we settle into school and Boston! He is surely faithful. Great job with your patience!
ReplyDeleteyay for insurance!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
ReplyDeleteMini-praise from our end ... I had been looking at a new computer and a new phone in the past several months, but I decided to hold off and see how things turned out. I'm happy I waited, because through my new job I have a new laptop and a Blackberry. Woohoo!
Always great to hear from you guys.