And finally...

The second part of Seth's interview went well and part three is scheduled for Monday. It's all pretty exciting but also still full of unknowns. I had a great visit with my parents and my brother, Aaron, who was in town from Seattle. It was very fun to be together again, though Seth was missed. Living so much closer to parents has truly been great. While I was gone, the birds laid waste to my porch garden. Not only is every trace of zucchini gone, but the basil plant is absolutely stripped and the rosemary is more than half gone. At least the birds don't seem to have a taste for the petunias. I've scoped out some bird netting, so it's just a matter of time until I'm back on the road to (gardening) victory.

Comments

  1. sarah! Your post was very encouraging because i just booked Door to Door this morning, they seem like the best overall deal. The only downside is the 10 days without our stuff on either side, but we're in for an adventure! Glad you hear you liked them! Go basil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, the nachtigals!

    yay for another interview... woohoo! can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i guess the early bird does get the basil!
    i love the picture of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wouldn't eat the petunias either.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gray Day

NYC 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 2

New York City 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 1