Narnia

It is a snowy, wintery wonderland here! Yesterday it was snowing as I was walking to the gym in the afternoon. The huge white flakes were blowing around, into my eyes, into my face, into the rest of the snow all around. Even though there have been several inches on the ground for awhile, the new snow made quick work of the cleared sidewalks and streets so that I could barely tell where to walk. I think one of the prettiest things in the world is snow on the lacy branches of trees. C.S. Lewis knew exactly what he was doing when he set the magical land of Narnia in a wintery fairyland of a snowscape. Sure, you don't want it to always be winter (never Christmas), but for right now, it is magical. P.S. I didn't take these pictures, but they do represent what the trees look like around here.

Comments

  1. You totally should have taken those, those are great! I'll go ahead and compliment you as if you did take them. Great photos Sarb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty! it was 74 here yesterday... i thought for sure you all sent us that warmth, but i guess not. it came from somewhere else. but i think it's supposed to flurry tomorrow, so maybe that's from you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gray Day

NYC 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 2

New York City 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 1