Seattle friends: We're Selling our Car

I sent an e-mail to many of you Seattle folks to let you know that we want to sell our car. If anyone you know wants a good deal on a faithful, old Honda Accord (1990, 201k miles--no kidding), please let us know. Our Italy plans are finally starting to take shape, which is very exciting. We'll be flying into Milan and traveling on to Venice, Florence, Siena, and the Cinque Terre. I, personally, might eat my body weight in gelato. The packing up of the house? Yeah, not so much. Maybe we'll start tonight?

Comments

  1. the thing i hate about packing is feeling the intense desire to be super-organized... with item-themed and labeled boxes, so i know where everything is. by the end, i'm usually just throwing things in wherever they fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you guys sell the car? You know, one of my co-workers is heading to Italy for two weeks. Random, eh? Hope you two are doing great! I got another OtR fan =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gray Day

NYC 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 2

New York City 10th Anniversary Trip: PART 1